• Promotion of Studies & Research in Ayurveda, Naturopathy & Yoga.
• To establish state wise super speciality hospitals under Premadhar Memorial Charitable trust in Metro cities.
• To keep mobile Clinical Vans to extend the facility for the benefit of patients in, for and wide rural and urban areas.
• To carry out specific researches on Diabetes Mellitus, Cancer, Tuberculosis, Leprosy etc. To set up proper library for Literary Research on Avurveda, Panchkarma, Yoga, and Naturopathy.
• To publish a Research Oriented Journal on Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy.
• To carry out experimental studies on preservation and cultivation of Medicinal plants and Herbal Wealth of India
• To cultivate herbal green belt on the roadsides, govt. land and MCD parks
• To extend the already set up Ayurvedic Pharmacy to manufacture genuine Ayurvedic Medicines for general marketing at low prices.
• To set up schools in the slum areas for self-employment training for girls/ladies such as sewing art and handicrafts manufacturing etc.
• To establish various center's for benefits to the poor and handicapped and impart education through health-care, games, physical exercises, yoga etc.
• To set up a drug de-addiction center.
• To set up an old Home for deserted and needy person(s) irrespective of their caste creed religion.
• To set up a school for the blind and handicapped children.
• To take over the management & administration of educational & cultural institution of the aforesaid nature and orphanages already established with all their assets and liabilities.
The hospital is built in cool and calm atmosphere in the rural area, covering an area of 4,600 sq. Yards of land belonging to the Trust. For ensuring complete comfort and effective treatment of the indoor & outdoor patients, we have with us following facilities:
• OPD block
• Pharmacy Department
• Yoga & Naturopathy Department
• Vegetable & Herbal gardens for preparing herbal medicines & providing good nutritive diet to patients
A Registered Society, our operations are led by Vaidya Namadhar Sharma.
His extensive experience in the field of Ayurveda, Naturopathy and Yoga Sciences as well as service support of experienced team of doctors and other industry professionals allow us to meet the complete healthcare demands of patients the natural way. With gained experience of over two decades, our consistent approach in meeting the treatment needs in the healthcare sector has helped us to get earn empanelment with many prestigious bodies like DGEHS (Delhi Govt. Employed Health Scheme), TCIL (Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd.), DJB (Delhi Jal Board), DTC (Delhi Transport Corporation) & DU (Delhi University).
At Premadhar the diet consists of fruit juices/ raw vegetable/ germinated seed & steam boiled vegetables, strictly as per the prescription of the Doctor.
We have a library of about 500 books on Ayurveda, Panchakarma, Naturopathy, Yoga, Healing.
Sciences and Journals etc. in English as well as Hindi by the eminent Authors.